Having fun



Now that fall has started to kick in and cyclocross is in the air, it's time to say goodbye to another mtb & tri season. This year has been a fantastic one for me. I had a lot of fun and was rewarded with one of my most successful seasons ever. I owe a lot of that success to solid training - the result of having a bike that is just plain fun to ride. I got out and did some epic rides, with a big smile on my face. Here are a few photos from the season.

You don't find any tossed out gel wrappers here, just dueling banjo's.




A nice spot to cool off on a hot day





above the American River Canyon
Loaded up and ready to roll

Hitting the trails with my 5 year old - can't wait until he grows enough for his own Grammo!
Just finished up a really cold swim at altitude. Training for XTERRA Tahoe City.